Summer Reading Event
The Garden City PTA, Barnes & Noble and Anthony’s Coal Fire Pizza have teamed up once again for our annual Summer Reading Event.
The Summer Reading Event is designed to provide you a convenient way to stock up on the entire family’s reading lists for the summer and check off what's for dinner!
- Grab your child's summer reading early.
- In a book club? Why not support PTA by purchasing your summer selection.
- Need teachers' gifts? Perfect opportunity to pick up a thank you gift and support our schools.
Shop Barnes & Noble, Carle Place or Shop Online
- Shop all day on Tuesday, June 6th at the newly renovated Carle Place store. Time your visit and bring your primary/elementary child from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm for some in-store fun!
- GCPS Suggested and Required Reading Lists will be conveniently displayed throughout the store.
- Can't get to the store on the 6th, no worries shop online. Shop at BN.COM/bookfairs from June 6th – 11th and enter Bookfair ID #12142469 at checkout. Share this online information with family and friends - anyone can shop and support PTA.
Dine Anthony’s Coal Fire Pizza
- Dine in or take out from Anthony’s - check out their menu www.acfp.com
- Make sure when you order you tell Anthony’s you are with Garden City Schools!
Need more information? We have it for you!
Click on the links below or to the left for GCPS' Reading Lists.
Take time to explore the
lists with your child and family before you hit the store or shop online starting June 6th through the 11th. We have provided you quick links to the Barnes & Noble website for easing online shopping for grades 3 - 12.
Primary: Incoming K and 1
Elementary: Incoming 2 - 5
Middle School: Incoming 6 - 8
High School: Incoming 9 - 12
Parent Reading List - Check it Out!
Proceeds from both events will benefit our children and schools.
Thank you for your support of the Garden City PTA.