Thank you to our parent and student volunteers who made Saturday’s School Supplies Pick-Up Day a great success.
- Thank you to all those who picked up their supplies.
- If you did not receive your supplies please contact Regina VanBlenis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Teresa Takvor Tak77@aol.com
- Supply packs not picked up by June 26th will be donated.
- For those who would still like to order, EPI’s order portal is open now through July 14th. You can still order supply packs that will be delivered directly to your home. Please note for these late orders shipping charges will apply.
- Click HERE to order and enter code: GAR054
Thank you to our members for supporting the GCPTA with your school supply orders. This is a convenient way to get a jump-start on the next school year, avoid spending your summer purchasing school supplies AND supporting the PTA. Over 900 supply packs were ordered this year. The Class of 2022 ordered the most supplies this year. They are all set to start Middle School. Middle School Parents liked the option of purchasing student starter packs with binders and reinforced paper as additional add-ons. These various purchase options made for a slower than normal start, but by 9:15 a.m. we had it all worked out! Thanks to our supplier, Miss. Chocolate and EPI School Supplies for a wonderful partnership.